Health and Wellness Coaching
What is a health and wellness coach?
A health and wellness coach works with individuals and groups in a client-centered process to facilitate and empower the client to develop and achieve self-determined goals related to health and wellness. Coaches support clients in mobilizing internal strengths and external resources, and in developing strategies for making healthy and sustainable lifestyle and behavior changes.
Our sessions will focus on the Components of the Health and Well-Being Circle which will help you think about your whole health.
As your health and wellness coach I will:
1. Assist you in developing a personalized health plan that is based on what matters most to you. The plan is based on your own goals, values, preferences, and lifestyle.
2. Partner with you in taking action toward meeting your goals in the areas of self-care and preventive and professional care including conventional and complementary approaches.
3. Support you in achieving your standard of optimal health that takes into account your mental, physical, social, and spiritual well-being.
4. Make every effort to provide a safe and supportive environment. I will honor what you want to discuss (or not discuss) with empathy and no judgment.
5. Offer you resources that may help you reach your goals.
As a health and wellness coach, I do not diagnose conditions, prescribe treatments, or provide psychotherapy. Any information or advice provided during sessions is not intended to replace professional medical advice or treatment for any medical or mental health condition. Any information or advice is to be solely relied upon as nutritional and lifestyle recommendations towards supporting a healthier body and mind. Individuals should consult their health care provider before making any health care decisions or for advice about a specific medical condition. When necessary, I may refer you to relevant health professionals.
If requested and deemed beneficial, I may provide Nurse Practitioner and/or nutrition services for a specific condition in addition to or instead of coaching if mutually agreed upon.
I invite you to schedule a free 30-minute consultation. During this visit, we will discuss what you want to achieve and if coaching can help you reach your goals. This will also allow us to see if we are a good fit.
What are you waiting for? Let's do this!